Monday 16 January 2012

You have a look about you that only the lovelorn have.

I don't want to be one of those people who put their life online for all to see. But sometimes it's just easier this way then it is to really talk about it.
I don't even know where to start with this sort of thing, the fact that a person could make me feel like this is bizarre to me, its pathetic and I know that, but it still doesn't change how I feel and how it hurts. I knew no good could come of this and I still tried for it, I should have listened to my friend "he will only ever fuck you over" but I didn't want to listen and now I feel like this.
I never thought that this sort of thing could physically hurt a person. I always thought that when someone referred to heartbreak that they were being metaphorical and stupid, now it seems that I was the only person being stupid.

No comments:

Post a Comment